Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone of in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the GDPR).
Who are we?
Composite Profiles UK Ltd is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
Composite Profiles UK Ltd complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by sorting and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:-
- To maintain our own accounts and records
- To inform and advise of news and events.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Processing is on the basis of legitimate interest with the aim providing the service that the company has been engaged to carry out.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with Composite Profiles UK Ltd employees in order to carry out services or for purposes connected with the service. We would only share your data with third parties with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with he GDPR and not in an identifiable for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Composite Profiles UK Ltd hold about you.
- The right to request that Composite Profiles UK Ltd corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Composite Profiles UK Ltd to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy of processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing condition.
Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact The Financial Controller at Composite Profiles UK Ltd, Unit 9 New Fields Business Park, Stinsford Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 0NF.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Mark Norton, Managing Director
Date: May 2018